Freedomsilk.com

By Anastasija Kostić - 13:49

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my blog! How are you? I didn't post anything for a while. Now I'm back, so welcome again! Today I decided to represent you a site which sells clothes made from silk. Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons...So now when we know all of that...
↬ Let's get started!
 
Womens silk pajamas  




Firstly, I chose a selection which includes long sleeve pajamas. My favorite is this with zebras print on it!    




The second selection is about women's silk nightgowns. This looks so elegant and I adore to wear them ( I have some similar nightgown in my closet) and I feel so comfy in them. Beautiful sky blue or champagne, which one did you chose? 




The third selection is about women's silk robes. First one is deep black robe with a strap and the second one is royal red also with strap. It seems like the red one is a little bit longer than black, but they are similar. I don't know how many times did I said comfy, but that is the most appropriate adjective for silk. Personally, I'm in love with the black one.




And last but not the least selection is about silk camisole set. These black and gray set seems like
the best thing you can sleep in during the summer. I don't have this in my closet so I'm sure I will buy some of these sets, you can find more of it if you click on bolded words.


So that will be it about this representation of Freedomsilk site. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you like these items from images I uploaded for you, feel free to click on links and explore more.

Stay tuned 'till next post, 
Love ya guys,

Kisses,




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 коментара